While the fans are going crazy over the opening of the Rugby World Cup 2019, fan zones growth is increasing at a rapid pace. As of now, the opening ceremony of the RWC world cup 2019 will begin from September 20, 2019. For this, massive crowd gathering is expected whereas different Fanzones for Rugby world cup 2019 list have come out.
Talking about the opening match of RWC 2019, it will be held at the magnificent Tokyo Stadium. Also, the Fanzones in Tokyo have been decided, and you will get to know each fanzones along with their addresses.
Therefore, let’ take a leap ahead and gather some useful information about the Fanzones for the Rugby World Cup 2019 event.
- 1 Overview and Detailing about Fanzones for Rugby World Cup 2019
- 2 Take a look at different Fanzones for Rugby World Cup 2019
- 2.1 1. Sapporo City
- 2.2 2. Iwate Prefecture, Kamaishi City
- 2.3 3. Saitama Prefecture, Kumagaya City
- 2.4 4. Tokyo Metropolitan
- 2.5 5. Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
- 2.6 6. Shizuoka Prefecture
- 2.7 7. Aichi Prefecture, Toyota City
- 2.8 8. Osaka Prefecture Higashi-Osaka City
- 2.9 9. Kobe City
- 2.10 10. Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka City
- 2.11 11. Kumamoto Prefecture Kumamoto City
- 2.12 12. Oita Prefecture
- 2.13 Shawn
Overview and Detailing about Fanzones for Rugby World Cup 2019
In case if you don’t know about Fanzones, let us explain to you in simpler words. Fanzones are event spaces which are provided in every host city during the tournament period. At every venue, fans can enjoy watching matches on a large screen even without being inside the stadium.
Also, different on-stage events, hands-on rugby experiences along with food and drinks are provided in the Fanzones venue.
Therefore, if you live in regions from where the Fanzones venue is the nearest, you must visit those venues at least once in your lifetime.
Indeed, the atmosphere is tremendous, vibrant and you will not get bored even for a second.
Take a look at different Fanzones for Rugby World Cup 2019
After doing hours of research with precision, we have gathered the listing of different Fanzones in different regions.
Also, to make things easier, we have given the address for each Fanzones so that you don’t find difficulty in searching for the same.
Together, come along as we are about to discover every single Fanzone along with their address, one by one.
1. Sapporo City
- Sapporo Odori Park: Odori Nishi 2, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido
- Sapporo Station South Plaza: Nishi 4, Kita5, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido
2. Iwate Prefecture, Kamaishi City
- Kamaishi Civic Hall:1-1, Omachi, Kamaishi City, Iwate
3. Saitama Prefecture, Kumagaya City
- Community Space: 2-62 Hon-Cho, Kumagaya City, Saitama
4. Tokyo Metropolitan
- Tokyo Sports Square: 3-8-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Chofu Station Square and Chofu City Green Hall: 2-47-1, Kojimacho, Chofu City, Tokyo
5. Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
- Rinko Park: 1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa
6. Shizuoka Prefecture
- Sumpu Castle Park: 1-1 Sumpujokoen, Aoi-Ku, Shizuoka City, Shizuoka
- Soramo and Entetsu Hall: 320-1 Sunayama-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka
7. Aichi Prefecture, Toyota City
- Sky Hall Toyota: 1-20 Hachiman-cho, Toyota City, Aichi
8. Osaka Prefecture Higashi-Osaka City
- Tenshiba, Tennoji Park: 5-55 Chausuyama-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
- Hanazono Chuo Kouen Baseball Stadium: 1-1-43 Matsubara Minami, Higashiosaka City, Osaka
9. Kobe City
- Meriken Park: 2-2 Hatobacho, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo
10. Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka City
- JR Hakata Station Square: 1-1 Hakata-eki chuou-gai, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
11. Kumamoto Prefecture Kumamoto City
- Hanabata Square and Symbol Promenade: 7 HAnabata-cho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto
12. Oita Prefecture
- Oita Ikoi no Michi Square: 1-1000-16 Higashiomichi, Oita City, Oita
Final Word of Mouth
Given above are the entire lists of Fanzones for Rugby World Cup 2019. Indeed, we have put in a lot of hard work to bring to you complete detailing of Fanzones across Japan.
Being a fan of love for RWC 2019, you can visit the Fanzone which is nearest to your city.
After which, you can do one exciting thing. Bring your friends along with you, have food, drinks and watch the Rugby World Cup 2019 with passion and excitement.