With just six months left for the Rugby World Cup 2019 to kick start, all eyes are soon going to turn to Japan as they are the host to the World Cup this year. Rugby Fans from different nations are planning to head to Japan to witness the live action of their country’s matches at the amazing rugby stadiums Japan has.
For the others, there is nothing to worry about. A rugby fan can witness the impressive tournament from their home as well. With so many broadcasters looking forward to streaming the world cup across the world, a rugby fan has got nothing to lose even if he/she can’t make it to the host nation Japan for the same purpose.
In a recent press release, the news of Fox Sports and Network 10 acquiring the broadcasting and streaming rights for Australia have come as a blessing for all the Australian rugby supporters.
In this article, we are going to look in detail about how the two streaming giants are looking forward to keeping the fans hooked in front of their monitors and televisions.
Things you need to know regarding the acquisition of broadcasting rights by Fox Sports and Network 10:
- Australia will now witness an unprecedented coverage of the Rugby World Cup 2019. After an official announcement from the World Rugby association, it is now clear that Fox Sports will hold the standard broadcasting licenses for the Rugby World Cup 2019 for Australia. Along with this Network 10 will enjoy the free to air broadcasting rights at Australia.
- The deal also states that with Fox Sports holding the broadcasting rights all the 48 matches from Asia’s first Rugby World Cup will be streaming live on a channel dedicated for the Rugby World Cup. That would also include match previews, match reviews, highlights, and classic matches along with commentary and analytics from the former players and the renowned experts.
- Another stunning news for the rugby fans is that Fox Sports subscribers will enjoy uninterrupted streaming of the Rugby Wolrd Cup and that too in 4K Ultra HD for the first time. Along with that Kayo sports subscribers can also access the coverage by Fox Sports. Click here, to subscribe to Fox Sports.
- The news regarding Network 10 and Fox Sports acquiring broadcasting rights have brought in a subsequent amount of excitement among the rugby fans at Australia with just 180 days left for the event to kickstart.
- Fox Sports Chief, Peter Campbell says that the “Rugby World Cup is going to be the biggest sporting event for this year and the only place where a viewer can watch all the 48 games live and ad-free during the game is on at Fox Sports.” Added you are a subscriber to the streaming giants.
- Network 10 will be one of the other free to air streaming channels which have now secured digital and broadcasting rights for this year’s biggest tournament.
Also, find complete TV channels to watch Rugby World Cup from different Countries here.
I hope the information in this article has sufficed your anxiety regarding where to watch the Rugby World Cup 2019 from Australia. Also, you can bookmark the TV Guide page of Network 10 to stay up to date with the streaming schedule. You can always head to Fox Sports to know more about the recent happenings and the latest news regarding the Rugby World Cup 2019.
Latest posts by Shawn (see all)
- RWC Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream TV Online Free - November 2, 2019
- How To Watch England vs South Africa Finals Live Stream Online - October 30, 2019
- Free Options To Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream HD All Matches - October 28, 2019