The most anticipated Rugby World Cup 2019 event is all set to kick start in another five months, and the blog is going to deal with the latest update of TF1 acquiring exclusive broadcasting rights for the event in France.
The event starts from 20th September this year where Japan is going to be the host to the event in the most promising way possible. Unquestionably all eyes will be on the event, and rugby fans from across the world will head down to the land of the rising sun to witness the World Cup live from the stadiums.
Well, there is nothing to worry about for the fans who can’t make it to Japan for the world cup as they can watch the entire competition on all leading cable channels and other places online from the exclusive broadcasters of the event.
In a recent press release, the news of TF1 acquiring the broadcasting rights for the fans and viewers in France has come as a rejoice for the French fans and supporters of the game.
The blog is going to talk in details regarding the same and also update you with the other available options to watch the Rugby World Cup 2019 LIVE.
Things you need to know regarding the acquisition of exclusive French broadcasting rights by TF1 for The Rugby World Cup 2019:
- The TV group hailing from France recently said that it has now acquired the proprietary broadcasting rights for the 2019 Rugby World Cup for the viewers in France.
- TF1 did a sound job by broadcasting the 2011 Rugby World Cup to the French viewers. Likewise, TF1 is going to live stream all the 48 matches from this year’s world cup to the viewers in France.
- After the news came in TF1 witnessed an increase in their market shares by 4.1%.
- “Given the sluggishness of the general advertising market, any bit of good news relating to TV advertising is going to be a great thing for the Network. Also, winning exclusive broadcasting rights for the rugby world cup apart from the fact it isn’t as huge as the football world cup but has come as a great thing for TF1,” said Gregoire Laverne, fund manager at Roche Brune Quality Management.
- France will be stepping in this year’s Rugby World Cup in Japan, which will start from September and last till early November. The tournament is going to witness eight participating nations.
- Jacques Brunel, the coach of Les Bleus, believes that his team is going to sharpen out their issues before the competition kicks in. On the other hand, a disappointing six nation’s campaign says that it would be an achievement for the team if they are making it for the knockout rounds in Japan.
I hope that the blog covered everything one needs to know regarding the acquisition of exclusive broadcasting rights for the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Frane by TF1. Along with that renowned broadcaster like Network 10 and Fox Sports holds the official broadcasting rights for the tournament in Australia. Besides, there will be many other broadcasters streaming the rugby world cup live to their viewers.
Latest posts by Shawn (see all)
- Presidents Cup Golf 2019 Live Broadcast and Schedule of Events - November 22, 2019
- RWC Watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Live Stream TV Online Free - November 2, 2019
- How To Watch England vs South Africa Finals Live Stream Online - October 30, 2019